We use high-quality 3M adhesive specially designed to adhere perfectly to aluminum and leave no trace in case you decide to remove the product in the future.
Before you start, ensure that the surface of your MacBook is clean and dry. Trapped dust, dirt or liquid will have a negative impact on how well your cover sticks and its longevity. Before removing the backing of the adhesive, lay your Glitty cover for MacBook or iPad on top of your device to ensure it is the right size and to get a feel for the appropriate alignment.
Here is a list of steps you can find in the video:
- If you have a MacBook Pro Retina or a MacBook Air, you should carefully bend the left and right edge as shown in the video. This will allow the wood to marry the rounded shape of the MacBook into the corners and sides.
- Remove the back protective layer up to half. This will make the installation easier. In this way you will be able to concentrate on the two upper sides in order to align them perfectly.
- Slowly remove the rest of the protection and check that the alignment corresponds to the two lower corners.
- Drag your hand from the Apple Logo to all sides of the MacBook so that all parts stick well. This step is very important if you want the cover to last a long time and not come off.
- Show off your new Glitty cover!